Anywhere / Fulltime or Freelancer
MMDA is selecting developers with wide experience in Drupal 7 and 8. The candidate must also have proven experience delivering high scale and high performance websites.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of the Drupal API: Form API, Field API, Entities
- Advanced knowledge of PHP (POO) and MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of key community modules like Features, Panels, Ctools
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of software architecture
- Intermediate/Advanced English Knowledge
- Experience with WebServices REST
- Experience with services like Acquia.com, Pantheon.com or Platform.sh
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS
- JS libraries besides jQuery
- Knowledge of Linux server configuration
Main responsibilities and functions
- Assist in architecting a high traffic, highly available, multilingual and transactional Drupal system
- On-going enhancements, maintenance and bug fixes of the above
- Liaising with Product Owners, designers and UX people during the design process
- Working closely with QA team to resolve bugs
- Full participation in regular meetings according to the Scrum Framework and the team’s agreed schedule
- Adhering to best practices and coding standards as defined within the team
Submit your Drupal Org ID, Github ID and CV to email@example.com.
Please also highlight any additional involvement you have with any technical communities and/ or events.