MMDA is selecting developers with wide experience in PHP. The candidate must also have proven experience delivering high scale and high performance websites.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of PHP (POO) and MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like Symfony and Laravel
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of software architecture
- Intermediate/Advanced English Knowledge
- Desirable experience with HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS, SSH, TWIG
- Desirable higher Education in the area of Technology.
Main responsibilities and functions
- Full participation in Drupal trainings and events
- Assist in architecting a high traffic, highly available, multilingual and transactional Drupal system
- On-going enhancements, maintenance and bug fixes of the above
- Liaising with Product Owners, designers and UX people during the design process
- Working closely with QA team to resolve bugs
- Full participation in regular meetings according to the Scrum Framework and the team’s agreed schedule
- Adhering to best practices and coding standards as defined within the team
Submit your Github ID and CV to email@example.com. Please also highlight any additional involvement you have with any technical communities and/or events.